AIM
none

Babies Babies

Nice One

Makes me wonder, where does he think of all those baby names? This should be a meme, Pow.

Cellar Door Cellar Door

Hehheh

You humans may be- er- we humans may be stupid but at least you're smarter than any animal on earth. I mean we're smarter, we are smarter than any animal...

|~Hug Me To The Skies~| |~Hug Me To The Skies~|

Beautiful

I remember watching this when I was younger, when I wan't interested in the anime style. Now I have come back, and boy has this given me a smile, though only somewhat. I kinda felt sad about the other girl because the one he went with seemed like a spoiled rich-girl. Anyways, it was a nice and heart-warming story the second time around.

Splash. Splash.

Uh-oh

NASA may be having some real problems if they think they have to build huge rockets to get to the moon.

CarrotCakeStudios responds:

I know, right? The USA could have saved billions of dollars and created a more secure economy.
Rockets do looks cooler, though - so probably worth it.

TANKMEN 2 TANKMEN 2

@pingiotto

Hey, when you're dehydrated, in a desert, and full of piss, what else are you going to do? Make water out of thin air?

Faq, Fuqof ... Fuqhed Faq, Fuqof ... Fuqhed

Wonderful!

Absolutely hilarious, had me laughing for a good 5 seconds, which is a lot for me....

Stamp on the Ground Stamp on the Ground

Absolutely stunning.

The artwork seemed quite classy and home-warm, the timing was almost perfect, the characters were completely superb. It was amazing and made me want to play, even though I never have.

Luminiscense Luminiscense

Almost cried.

It was really nice...until I saw the date 1940...my heart dropped when that happened.
Very good animation

10/10 Animation Technique
10/10 Storyline

Epic Beard Man Epic Beard Man

I have a very good feeling...

...that ToM there has PTSD from Vietnam....

10/10
5/5

Fulpitude Fulpitude

@Medina000

I highly doubt that seeing as how the last forum post Tom made (as of 11:07 PM 2/1/2011) was 14 hours ago.