AIM
none

Air Pressure Air Pressure

My own feelings.

I'll start by saying that I am a romantic guy. I like the thought of an unbreakable bond. When I found the character, me, was in the hospital, and the nurse asked "Why I did it." I thought "To save her?", but then the story ended and there was no elaboration. After reading the comments I saw how the drug and cutting instance would make sense. However, being the romance-lover I like my version better. Thank you for a nice story that could possibly have multiple meanings, depending on the player.

Level Up! Level Up!

One of My Personal Favorites

The game-play was incredibly complex, but easy to understand. This game holds humor, levels, challenge, and immersion that most games, flash or otherwise, don't have. The art with more pixels (Flashback and Portrait) could use some work but it was otherwise quite enjoyable. After I had gotten 100% on the game and went back, I saw the demo of what I assume is part two in the series. 'Gathering Up' is what I think you said it would be called. I haven't found part two if it was released, but I'll save my game code anyway. It has been two years, but I have quite the patience built up, mainly from authors like Hero Interactive and their 'Bubble Tanks' franchise. This is the second time I have beaten 'Level Up!' (except this time I collected all the gems and I actually beat the shadow multiple times) and it was a journey full of nostalgic memories, excuse me for the pun. In the long run, I had a wonderful time playing this again, and I'm hoping for the next. Thank you and good day.

No Time to Explain No Time to Explain

Pretty damn good/short game

The only thing I have to ask is...why is it that lasers always lag any computer I use them with? Seriously, any freaking game I play with a controllable and continuous beam of lasers it makes the game screw up and lag like hell.

Epic Battle Fantasy 3 Epic Battle Fantasy 3

A true masterpiece (Don't you dare say this long)

It is truly a time killer and has the player spend hours on it while still having fun throughout the whole game (Except for the first dungeon...it kinda sucked). The artwork is wonderfully done (Though there were a few low quality pictures even on High quality). One of my favorite things on the game were the crafting and leveling system complete with learn-able skills to make the player want to go for more than just beating the game. The amount of medals makes the game quite the challenge but compensates for the hours of hard work spent playing. I didn't find too many negative things other than already stated. I had fun playing and will be looking forward to completing this game sometime this week. I can't exactly compare this to the two prequels seeing as how you have added the "free roam" part of RPG-ing. It saves a lot of questions asked such as "How the hell did we get here?" or "Where's the storyline?". I found the range of items and character interaction quite appealing and am looking forward to any other features you are planning on making. Also, I'm sure you're wondering why I'm writing a review as such and your answer is I'm a messed-up-mature 14 year old kid who likes the content being released by a true artist. I thank you for the wonderful time I had playing and for this I give you a good night/day.

Pixel Purge Pixel Purge

Whew...lot's a work

It's a truly remarkable game. Had me playing for about five hours. I finally made it into the top five for all time

Epic Combo! Epic Combo!

Ill just....

leave this on all night and look at the number in the morning
-tee hee

Canabalt Canabalt

Absolutely Amazing

I loved the animation (eve if it was made with Flixel, which by the way i never got working) it was amazing and epically proportioned to fit the users reaction skill.i wish there was a mute button because it might add a bit of realism with the sound effects that im sure many people missed, such as footsteps, landings, rolls, and such

Zombie Apocalypse Quiz Zombie Apocalypse Quiz

80%

all the answers were true, well, actually instead of far away i would have holed up in a building on the second floor with a fire exit to climb in and out of, barricading or destroying the stairs and gathering supplies during the day

Laser Defense Laser Defense

Lvl 60.

Made it to lvl 60 with only 4 towers, 2 lasers and 2 railguns

I wanna be the flash game I wanna be the flash game

Bootlegged IWBTG

its just like an easier version of I Wanna Be The Guy game....